[SciPy-user] weave and access to Numeric arrays

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Mon Jul 22 21:01:42 EDT 2002

Hey Fernando,

Here is an example that hopefully does what you want.

eEric

# f.py
from scipy import weave

def sum(x):
    code = """
           float result=0;
           for (i = 0; i < _Nx; i++)
               result += x_data[i];
           return_val = Py::new_reference_to(Py::Float(result));
           """
    return weave.inline(code,['x'])

from scipy import *

x = ones(10,typecode=Float32)