[SciPy-user] Using the mouse in gplt ?

baecker at physik.tu-dresden.de baecker at physik.tu-dresden.de
Sun Dec 29 13:17:17 EST 2002

Hi,

to answer your question partially: you have to issue
the command "set mouse" to gnuplot (as first command you send to gnuplot).
However, I don't know how to do this within scipy.plt.

Alternatively, you might consider IPython,
  http://www-hep.colorado.edu/~fperez/ipython/
which I would highly recommend for interactive work.
Just start it with the numeric profile,
  ipython -profile numeric
and then at the prompt do (for example)
  g("plot sin(x)")