[Scipy-organizers] Question on the sessions

Serge Rey srey at asu.edu
Sat May 16 16:48:52 EDT 2015

Hi Hyungtae,

Thank you for submitting your talk.

We had a record number of submissions for this year's SciPy. Because of the
limited number of slots for papers talks and posters we are unfortunately
not able to offer a slot for your abstract. The possibility exists that we
may be able to offer you a slot after we have received any cancellations
from the initially accepted abstracts. We hope to know by May 26 if this
will be the case.