[Scipy-organizers] Author Addition Request

Jill Cowan jillcowan1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 20:28:49 EDT 2015

Dear Steve,

My apologies for all the confusion. I have updated the author list on the
two posters to include every author listed on the original submission:

Python Interfaces in Mantid:
O. Arnold 5 , R. A. Banos 5 , J .C. Bilheux 3 , J.M. Borreguero 3 , A. Buts
5 , S.I. Campbell 3 , L. Chapon 2 , 5 , T.G. Charlton 5 , M. Doucet 3, N.
Draper 5, R. Ferraz - Leal 3, M.A. Gigg 5, G.E. Granroth 3, L. Greenwood 5
, S.E. Hahn 3, H. Jeffery 5, V.E. Lynch 3, A. Markvardsen 5, R.G. Miller 3
, S.D. Miller 3 , D. Nixon 5 , K. Palmen 5 , P. Parker 5 , P.F. Peterson 3
, A. Piccardo - Selg 5 , F.M. Pouzols 5 , M.A. Reuter 3 , T. Richter 1 ,
A.T. Savici 3 , J.W. Taylor 1 , 5 , R. Tolchenov 5 , M. Wedel 4 , R.E.
Whitfield 3 , W. Zhou 3
1 European Spallation Source, Scandinavia
2 Institut Laue - Langevin, France
3 Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA
4 Paul Scherrer Institute, S witzerland
5 Science & Technology Facilities Council , Rutherford Appleton Laboratory,
UK

Presenters listed:  Stephen Miller

Scientific GUI Application Development Using QT Designer and PyQT:
Stephen D. Miller 1, Jean - Christophe Bilheux 1, Wenduo Zhou 1, Mathieu
Doucet 1, Andrei T. Savici 1, Barry L. Winn 2 , Garrett E. Granroth 1
1 Neutron Data Analysis and Visualization Division
2 Quantum Condensed Matter Division Oak Ridge National Laboratory

Presenters listed: Stephen Miller, Jean-Chistophe Bilheux and Wenduo Zhou

Please let me know if you would like any additional changes made to the
authors or presenters.
Thanks,
Jill