[Scipy-organizers] abstract submission problem?

Lori Burns lori.burns at gatech.edu
Mon Apr 13 15:17:53 EDT 2015

Hello,

I submitted an abstract around 9pm EDT on April 10. I was satisfied at the time that the submission went through, but having received no confirmation e-mail since, I am concerned that it did not. If there was a glitch, I would appreciate if my abstract (ID: 194, first word of title: “Psi4”) may yet be considered. Please let me know if I can supply any additional information.

Thanks,
Lori

Lori A. Burns, Ph.D.
lori.burns at gatech.edu
Sherrill Group, Georgia Institute of Technology
203.675.6059