[Scipy-organizers] Fwd: Interested in Silver Sponsorship at SciPy 2015

Jill Cowan jillc at enthought.com
Wed Apr 1 20:57:58 EDT 2015

Dear Sonali:

Thank you for your interest in sponsoring SciPy. We would be absolutely
delighted to welcome Intel as a sponsor and we do still have Silver Level
sponsorships available.  If you are interested in moving forward, we will
need a logo and a brief description of your organization to include in our
"About our Sponsors" page. You will also receive 2 complimentary passes for
members of your organization to attend SciPy.  Of course, if you have any
additional questions, please let me know.
Kind regards,
Jill Cowan