[Scipy-organizers] [Fwd: SciPy website is currently down]

Vincent vincent at vinc456.com
Wed May 28 04:25:46 EDT 2014

How much was the early bird pricing by the way?

It came out to a total of ~$480 CDN, so maybe the easiest thing to do
would be to refund and repurchase a ticket at an academic or student rate,
if the math works out. That might save reduce some effort/work on your
part. Let me know what you think, thanks.

Vincent