[Scipy-organizers] Waived tutorial fee for presenters?

Kristen Thyng kthyng at gmail.com
Wed May 21 10:19:16 EDT 2014

Hi Matt,

Sorry for the slow response — we're trying to figure out what is best on
our end of things.

Tutorials presenters will be allowed to attend other tutorials without
payment/registration as long as they have open spaces. We expect some
tutorials to be full, but on the day of you'd be able to tell which have
space available. Additionally, we are asking tutorials presenters to help
out in some of the other tutorials, so that is another thing to plan
around. Those details will be available next month.

Thanks,
Kristen