[Scipy-organizers] Women Who Code

Paula A prpca1999 at gmail.com
Sun May 18 23:18:46 EDT 2014

Dear organizers,

I'm a geologist with some python skills. I would love to participate of
Scipy for the first time, but I will have to completely fund myself (it
seems now too late to try to apply for sponsorships). I organize meetups
for the pyladies in SF, and I'm also a member of Women Who Code. I have
contacted both organizations about possible registration discounts, and WWC
replied by saying there will be a discount, but they don't have yet the
information. I urge this information be released before the end of the
early bird registration, please! Would this be possible? I'd love to go
ahead and firm up plans. A discount will make a difference for me.

Best,

Paula Regina Alves.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile