[Scipy-organizers] SciPy 2014 schedule

Aron Ahmadia aron at ahmadia.net
Tue May 13 08:11:02 EDT 2014

Hi Michael,

This isn't quite obvious, but if you go to the "Plan" section of our page,
you'll see the following text:

The 2014 conference will consist of two days of tutorials followed by *three
days of presentations*, and concludes with two days of developer sprints on
projects of interest to the attendees.  So tutorials on the 6th and 7th,
presentations 8-10, and sprints on the 11th and 12th.

https://conference.scipy.org/scipy2014/

The full schedule is being announced shortly, but the list of talks and
tutorials are here:

https://conference.scipy.org/scipy2014/participate/tutorials/
https://conference.scipy.org/scipy2014/participate/presentations/

Please say hi to the Gemini crew for me :)

Regards,
Aron