[Scipy-organizers] SciPy 2014

Kyle Mandli kyle.mandli at gmail.com
Sun May 11 01:27:59 EDT 2014

Hi Jay,

1. The tutorials are organized into tracks with one in the morning and one
in the afternoon which means you could effectively attend 4.  The schedule
should be out soon so you can have a better idea of which overlap but if
all the ones you want to attend are in the same track you can assume that
they will not overlap.

2. The financial aid deadline has unfortunately passed.  My suggestion at
this point is to ask your lab if they could pay for your attendance.  Many
grants have funds specifically for this type of thing.

Kyle