[Scipy-organizers] confirmation of registration

Nicolas Fauchereau nicolas.fauchereau at gmail.com
Wed May 7 17:23:42 EDT 2014

Good Morning

I  have been lucky enough that my abstract ('Python backends for climate applications') has been accepted and I have tried and register for the conference (and tutorials) on the 5th of May (see screenshot attached of the mail received from paypal) but I haven’t received any confirmation that the registration went through … would you be able to tell me if indeed I am now registered for both the tutorials and the conference ?

Much appreciated

best regards

Nicolas

--