[Scipy-organizers] Registration for Austin

Katrina Bautista kbautista at minitab.com
Thu May 1 08:45:12 EDT 2014

Hello,

Yesterday I attempted to register an employee for your Austin conference in July.  He did not receive a receipt, I just want to make sure he is in fact registered.

The name is David Jones with Minitab, Inc. (email: djones at minitab.com<mailto:djones at minitab.com> )

Thank you in advance!

Katrina

Katrina Bautista
HR Generalist II
Minitab Inc.
USA/CAN: +1 800 448-3555
Tel: +1 814-238-3280 Ext.#3615
Fax: +1 814-238-4383
www.minitab.com
Minitab(r)...Quality. Analysis. Results.

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended only for the individual person(s) named.  Any use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by another person is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please reply to the sender indicating this error and delete the transmission from your system immediately.