[Scipy-organizers] USGS Sponsorship of SciPy 2014

Brett Murphy bmurphy at enthought.com
Tue Mar 25 10:02:19 EDT 2014

Thank you Susan and Rich. We appreciate your support.

I will ask Jodi to contact you about payment. Credit card should work.

To get you into the system, if one of you could create an account on the
website:  https://conference.scipy.org/scipy2014/account/signup/
then apply to be a sponsor:
https://conference.scipy.org/scipy2014/sponsors/apply/

I would appreciate it. There is a spot to upload your web logo (.png or
.jpg works) so we can get you up on the website.

Thanks again!

-- Brett

Brett Murphy
Director, Customer Solutions