[Scipy-organizers] Question regarding talk registration

Andy Ray Terrel andy.terrel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 21:55:25 EDT 2014

Hello Dominik,

You should submit a proposal for a talk and financial aid.  If you are
selected for financial aid but didn't submit you will be too late to
get into the review process.  If your talk is accepted but not the
financial aid you can decline to fill the spot offered to you by the
program committee.

-- Andy

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 12:13 PM, Dominik Klaes