[Scipy-organizers] Mailing for this week.

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Sun Mar 16 13:12:07 EDT 2014

Hi folks,

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 9:13 PM, Anthony Scopatz <scopatz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please keep this discussion on the list and please put this in the repo
> before we send it out.

I realize that you didn't get a response to this in time, but could we
please have a "sign off" system of relevant chairs for outgoing
announcements?  James and I have been discussing these issues, also in
light of the new build system that Andrea Zonca is putting into place.
 I don't think the proceedings will be available before the
conference, although the continuous build system should allow people
to check out a "draft" copy by then already.

Regards
Stéfan