[Scipy-organizers] Scientific Computing with Python Conference 2014

Nitin Agarwal nitinagarwal3006 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 17:52:43 EST 2014

Hi,

I have gone through the updated Webpage. Before filling up the Financial
Grant Application, I would like to know some of the few queries regarding
the application fields.

1.  Currently, I am pursuing Computer Science and Engineering at
International Institute of Information Technology INDIA and at the same
time, I am an enthusiast Open Software Developer, contributed to
Python Software organisations namely, Sympy, Scrapy, and others as well. I
would like to know in the Organization Type Shall I mention both or which
one.

2.  In the Nomination, we have to specify Type, I would like to know Which
Nomination you would consider. Is there any priority. Either it may be from
mentor of Open source, or Professor of the University. Please specify.

3.  In the Description of need, As I am a student and really have no fund
for travel, lodging and registration. I have to mention about the
approximate Financial help I would require. But I will not be able to
specify that for
accommodation /lodging.

I am looking forward to attend the Scipy 2014 Conference to be held at
Texas this year, Which would be possible for me if I get the financial help
from the organizers. Please reply with the response for these queries so
that I can submit my Financial Aid Application.

Kind Regards

*Nitin Agarwal*