[Scipy-organizers] Scientific Computing with Python Conference 2014

Nitin Agarwal nitinagarwal3006 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 13:31:45 EST 2014

Hi,

I wish to remind you and know about when the applications
for the financial assistance will start off as you had mentioned
that the tentative deadline would be April 7 in the previous
mail. I am looking forward to attend the SciPy conference
to be held at Austin, Texas this year but I would not be having
fund to attend the conference.

Thanks

*Nitin Agarwal*