[Scipy-organizers] PlaceIQ's presentation today

Eliza Chang eliza at placeiq.com
Tue Jul 8 09:20:09 EDT 2014

Hi scipy-organizers,

I'm so sorry for any convenience this causes, but I won't be able to make
my 11:15 am presentation on behalf of PlaceIQ -- I seem to have come down
with a bad case of either food poisoning or a stomach virus and presenting
today does not seem feasible. And unfortunately I am PlaceIQ's only
representative here today.

I'm not sure if rescheduling is at all possible; but if it is and my
condition improves, I'm here till Thursday morning. Please let me know if
this might be an option; apologies again!

Thanks,
Eliza Chang