[Scipy-organizers] Happy New Year, announcement deadline

Andy Ray Terrel andy.terrel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 11:29:49 EST 2014

Hello all,

I want to wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year!  As you may
have notice we are now in the same year as our conference is being
held, which can only mean one thing... time to get cracking.

With that said the Technical committee has made quite a number of
stride and are testing a new site for a rollout this month.  All other
committee member should be preparing an announcement for your
particular area.  We have on the calendar that these are due Jan 15,
although they may not be posted right exactly then we need to get
everything together.

Remember, a few things you need in a call:

- Description of events
- Due date for submission
- Date for announcement of chosen

Please make sure you have time to have all items reviewed and ready to
be announced May 1.  Also put any issues or milestones along the way
in our github issue tracker:
https://github.com/scipy-conference/conf_2014/issues

-- Andy