[Scipy-organizers] Scientific Computing with Python Conference 2014

Daily, Jeff A jeff.daily at pnnl.gov
Fri Feb 7 11:06:52 EST 2014

Hi Nitin,

The financial assistance applications have not yet gone live.  In the
meantime, I can share with your our *tentative* dates of Monday, April 7th
for the application deadline and May 5th for the announcement of winners.

Thank you for your interest and hope to see you at SciPy!

Jeff Daily, Financial Aid Co-Chair