[Scipy-organizers] Stupid internal error

sheila miguez sheila at codersquid.com
Tue Apr 22 12:48:03 EDT 2014

I need to get back to work a bit, and then I'll dig in to this some more.
For a recap:

* I deployed a change to be able to remove the mangled votes (sent report
to Katy and Kristen with names, users, comments so that we didn't lose
anything).
* Got Aron to let me know if he could view the dashboard again, he could
not.

Got a nice stacktrace. Told the rest of the tech chairs about it. Will hop
on this again when I can.

for the curious:

http://dpaste.com/hold/1791520/
SiteTreeError: Sitetree needs "django.core.context_processors.request" to
be in TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS in your settings file. If it is, check
that your view pushes request data into the template.