[Scipy-organizers] SciPy2014 - Video and Editing Services

Daniel Zeff dzeff at bashfilms.com
Wed Apr 16 13:41:32 EDT 2014

Hi Anthony -

Thanks for letting me know and please feel free to pass along our info to
your team if we can be of any assistance.  We are happy to help advise on
many of the recent delivery technologies and would only ask that you and
your team speak kindly of us for potential referrals in the future. I wish
you the best for your upcoming event!

All the best,

Daniel