[Scipy-organizers] Tutorial reviews

Andy Ray Terrel andy.terrel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 23:20:05 EDT 2014

Feel free to ignore the google doc.  Sorry that is hit all the
reviews, that was unintentional.

One thing that is a tad bit different with tutorials, is we would like
to have at least one on core libraries and a full track of easy,
medium, and advanced.  Sometimes you just can't fill it with the
proposed and we ask folks to do them.