[Scipy-organizers] twist on github PR approach: treating gh-pages as master

Andy Ray Terrel andy.terrel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 17:24:31 EDT 2013

Well I'm fine with building a script that grabs the github source and
publishes it on conference.scipy.org.  But we need to create a index
website and build some providence for things to persist over time.

The only thing I don't like about scipy.github.io/scipy_proceedings is
that it isn't as stable as conference.scipy.org/proceedings/<year>
(meaning we can't ever move to a new service with the same url if
github pages stops).

James, any help in this area would be greatly appreciated. I haven't
had time to debug the scripts that are there.

-- Andy