[Scipy-organizers] Reproducible science track

Katy Huff katyhuff at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 12:13:30 EDT 2013

Indeed, as Kelsey said, we've zeroed in on a likely pair. Traditionally the
themes change from year to year so reproducibility will have to wait for
another year. That said, I know a lot of the stuff that falls under
reproducibility will have a home in the scientific computing education
theme.
I hope everyone is as excited as I am about that!

Katy

http://katyhuff.github.com