[Scipy-organizers] Reviewer Stickers on Badges / Honors In Program?

Jonathan Rocher jrocher at enthought.com
Thu Nov 7 18:34:15 EST 2013

Katy,

I love your mathematical computation of how much is a bajillion at the end
:D.

I love these ideas. Last year, we had lots of things to raffle and almost
not enough people/good opportunities/time to do these raffles. We could
also imagine a $50 discount on their registration, or a special tee-shirt
"SciPy Reviewer", or "Python Expert". But I like your ideas.

Jonathan