[Scipy-organizers] Outreach/pr at other conferences

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 10:24:26 EST 2013

Hi all,

I'll be advertising SciPy at PyHPC at SC13 this year and at the UMich
CI Days next week.  I would encourage anybody that's at universities
or at local computationally-focused gatherings to drop in a few words
about SciPy, as there may be a lot of people who are familiar with the
scientific software ecosystem that haven't realized how broad SciPy is
and how useful it  can be for cross-pollination of ideas and contacts.

-Matt