[Scipy-organizers] Publication and review in SciPy

James Bergstra james.bergstra at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 12:17:17 EST 2013

This approach has been adopted by the ICLR conference. They just started
doing it last year, but by all accounts it was a great success.  It was all
open *except* that the area chairs would permit (actually request)
specifically chosen reviewers to review certain papers anonymously.

On github, this would be more labour-intensive because it's not really what
github was made for, but it could work if e.g. area chairs accept reviews
by email, and then paste them into github as anonymized reviews.