[SciPy-Dev] Sensitivity analysis module proposal (Robert Kern)

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 10:45:52 EDT 2021

On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 7:32 PM Robert Kern <robert.kern at gmail.com> wrote:

> [private]

I will reply to the rest of the thread later today.

It looks like this message went to the scipy-dev list instead of in private
by accident. That happens. I think I understand the tensions and disconnect
in this conversation. I have planned a call with Pamphile to talk about how
to structure the conversation differently next time, and also about how we
are used to discussing and making decisions about SciPy development and
community topics here.

I think we all have the best of intentions in moving the project forward,
so I suggest leaving the public meta conversation here.

Cheers,
Ralf