[SciPy-Dev] Proposed 1.7.0 Release Schedule

Tyler Reddy tyler.je.reddy at gmail.com
Sun May 23 20:17:19 EDT 2021

The draft release notes are ready for review/suggestions:
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/14118

We have about 20 open PRs with milestone, which is a bit high this close to
branching:
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A1.7.0

Quite a few are marked "approved." Some are likely to get bumped--I'm
probably going to get a bit stricter tomorrow with bumping PRs that aren't
on a clear trajectory to merging by Wednesday based on the comments or
available expert reviewer bandwidth, CI issues that haven't been fixed, etc.

Best wishes,
Tyler