[SciPy-Dev] pythran 0.9.10 - troer-biñsoù

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Tue May 11 10:24:36 EDT 2021

On Sun, May 9, 2021 at 10:22 PM Serge Guelton <
serge.guelton at telecom-bretagne.eu> wrote:

> Hi pythraners,
>
> /pythran is an ahead of time compiler for high-level scientific kernels
> written in Python./
>
> I did a quick release of the pythran compiler today. It's only a few
> months since the
> previous release, but this one fixes an important memory leak with
> transposed arguments,
> so here it comes.
>

> Changelog:
> https://github.com/serge-sans-paille/pythran/blob/0.9.10/Changelog
>
> On Github: https://github.com/serge-sans-paille/pythran/tree/0.9.10
> On Pypi: https://pypi.org/project/pythran/
>
> Release on conda-forge and on fedora-rawhide should come soon.

Thanks Serge! There's quite a few fixes/improvements here that are useful
for SciPy. I see the conda-forge release is done as well now, which means
we can soon merge the PR for RBF interpolation (
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/13595/) - that'll be nice to have for
the next release.

Cheers,
Ralf