[SciPy-Dev] GSoC project UNU.RAN

Pamphile Roy roy.pamphile at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 15:31:26 EDT 2021

Hi,

This is good news!

By integrating, do you mean that you propose to write python wrappers on top of the whole C library?
Because I can see that there are things like MCMC or copulas which we might not want here (we had discussions about it and let this for statsmodels).

Thanks in advance for the precision.

Cheers,
Pamphile