[SciPy-Dev] Using more functionalities from GitHub?

Pamphile Roy roy.pamphile at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 06:55:12 EST 2021

Hi everyone,

I would like to propose to use more functionalities of GitHub. I could not find any reference showing this was discussed before,
so I apologize if the following would not be relevant.

Teams

Currently there is just the triage team, but we could create other teams like one per submodule or for given skill sets.
This could allow easier pinging of people on PR.

Project

We have the roadmap and some issues are acting as meta-issues. But we could use, instead/on top, the integrated project management dashboard.
It would be more convenient to keep track of what can be done, who is working on what area, etc. Also, this would clearly be in favor of openness and
transparency with the management of the library.

Cheers,
Pamphile