[SciPy-Dev] GSoC SciPy Optimization Ideas

Mazen Sayed sayedmazen70 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 09:44:39 EDT 2021

Hey Dr. Schmitz,

For the first point, yes that is what I mean, First we'll reformulate the
problem to unconstrained, then we will use an existing  algorithm.

For the second point, I was thinking of generating 50 random points using
the user defined bounds, then substitute in the objective, and choose the
initial that minimizes our goal.

Thanks,
Mazen