[SciPy-Dev] GSoC proposal draft: Improve performance through the use of Pythran

Xingyu Liu xingyuliu at g.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 8 11:10:00 EDT 2021

Hi everyone:

I'm Xingyu Liu(@charlotte12l on GitHub), a first-year Data Science master student at Harvard University, and I’m proficient in Python and C++. I’m very interested in the project - Improve performance through the use of Pythran. I did many investigations and tries on this project these days (many thanks to Ralf for helping me iterating this proposal!), and here is my current proposal draft: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nM7dYbmModiukQw-sSOVGz6t5S6HC0VVWucYadI_aMQ/edit?usp=sharing .

I’d appreciate it if you guys can give me some tips on it!

Thanks,
Xingyu