[SciPy-Dev] Multivariate non-central hypergeometric distributions (Wallenius' and Fisher's)

Іван Найдьонов samogot at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 18:05:10 EDT 2021

Hi everyone.

Univariate versions of non-central hypergeometric distributions based
on Agner Fog's BiasedUrn C++ code were added recently (in
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/13330). C++ code added in that PR
already contains the implementation of multivariate versions of the same
distributions. As far as I understand, the only things needed for
multivariate distributions to work are Python wrapper and probably some
tests.

Is anyone interested in adding them? If not, I might get to it myself later
this month, but as I haven't made any scipy contributions yet and am not
familiar with the codebase, I will need much more time to rump up than an
experienced contributor :)

--
Regards,
Ivan Naydonov