[SciPy-Dev] Random cancellations of Mac OS tests in the github workflow tests.

Bennet Fauber bennet at umich.edu
Sun May 3 10:38:12 EDT 2020

The folks over at EasyBuild have been seeing sporadic problems with
testing at GitHub for the last couple of weeks.  I don't know if it's
the same type of failures, but it may be systemic.  There is contact
information in the section on Getting Help near the bottom of

    https://easybuild.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

if you want to ask about the details.