[SciPy-Dev] Translating Documentation into Spanish

Luis Lozano luis9699 at live.com.mx
Wed Jun 17 18:56:33 EDT 2020

Hello, My name is Luis E. Lozano Marrujo.

I am a native Spanish speaker who is interested in helping to translate some (most of that which I can translate) of the documentation into Spanish. And I have some doubts:

Is there a project already that is translating the documentation into Spanish so that I can join?

What kind of qualifications do I need? (I have already translated some technical books for my own learning and entertainment.)

How do I start? Do I just start translating? If so, when I have something finished who do I send it to?

Thanks for the attention and help. Also much thanks to all the people who develop this stuff!