[SciPy-Dev] Adding non-parametric methods to scipy.stats

Romain Jacob jacobr at ethz.ch
Fri Jun 12 01:58:23 EDT 2020

On 11/06/2020 20:54, Warren Weckesser wrote:
> On 6/11/20, josef.pktd at gmail.com <josef.pktd at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think it would make a good and useful addition and fit into scipy.stats.
>> There are no pure confint functions yet, AFAIR.
> I agree with Josef and Matt, this looks like it would be a nice
> addition to SciPy.  At the moment, I'm not sure what the API should
> look like.  Romain, is the work that you've already done available
> online somewhere?
>
> Warren

Yes, I have some functional implementation available here:
https://github.com/TriScale-Anon/triscale/blob/master/helpers.py#L397

There is quite some work to be done on formatting and documentation to
comply with the SciPy standards, but functionally it's already there
(and as you'll see, the method is quite simple).

Cheers,
--
Romain

www.romainjacob.net <https://www.romainjacob.net/>