[SciPy-Dev] Scientific Python: Using SciPy for Optimization by Bryan Weber at Real Python - Jan 20, 2020

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 15:39:42 EST 2020

On 21/1/20 1:32 am, Robert Lucente wrote:
> https://realpython.com/python-scipy-cluster-optimize/
>
> I was wondering what people thought of the article

Hey Robert. You are asking the mailing list, which could be hundreds of
people, to review an article. This would at least require them to spend
the time to read it (i they haven't already) and also spend the time to
write a careful reply. However you do not reciprocate by telling us what
you thought about it, why it interests you, and what level of response
you are looking for: the graphics? the tone? the critique of SciPy?

I would need more from you before I invest in a better reply.

Matti