[SciPy-Dev] Efficient Toeplitz Matrix-Vector Multiplication

Aditya Ravuri aditya.ravuri at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 17:01:22 EST 2020

Hello,

I've submit a draft PR for this on GitHub:
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/11346

An issue has been raised there that adding more functions increases the
number of public functions, which is undesirable. If this mailing list can
confirm that SciPy will never support matrix methods for special matrices
over and above what's already implemented, I will move these lines to the
documentation for scipy.linalg.toeplitz as suggested.

Regards,

Aditya

--
AdityaR