[SciPy-Dev] [Newbie] Information regarding GSoC

Shubham Mishra smishra99.iitkgp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 03:27:05 EST 2020

Hello all.
Thanks for hearing me out regarding GSoC. I am interested in the
differential equation solvers as put forward by Nicolas. Should I start
preparing for the same?
I have done a basic freshman level math course where ODEs were taught, but
not up to that level. Can someone suggest some reading materials (books,
papers, tutorials... anything) from where I can learn?
I am really eager to learn and contribute in a meaningful way.

Yours sincerely,
Shubham Mishra (grapheo12)