[SciPy-Dev] Newbie question: submitting PRs, review

Shubham Mishra smishra99.iitkgp at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 01:56:58 EST 2020

Hey,
I am a newbie too. I recently merged 1 PR. Here is what I did:
1. Communicated over the issue on Github issue page (In your case, you
might have to raise one)
2. Went through the Contribution guidelines.
3. Forked the repo and created a dev environment.
4. Made the required changes.
5. Raised a PR and asked for review.

You can go through HACKING.rst.txt on the root directory of the repo for
reference.

Hope this helps.
Warm regards,
Shubham Mishra (grapheo12)