[SciPy-Dev] Improvement to regular grid interpolation

Dieter Werthmüller Dieter at Werthmuller.org
Wed Sep 18 06:41:27 EDT 2019

Edouard,

I think this thread touched on that a bit:
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/scipy-dev/2019-May/023540.html

So Simon Clift might have already some functional code for that which
could serve as a starting point.

I personally would be certainly interested in the functionality.

Dieter