[SciPy-Dev] Documentation: user survey

Maja Gwozdz maja.gwozdz.mkg33 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 15:13:59 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on improving the SciPy documentation during the
Google Season of Docs. One of my projects is about a user survey. The basic
idea is to get (documentation) feedback from SciPy users and try to improve
our docs accordingly.

It'd be great if you could take a look at the survey form and say if you
have any comments that could help me. You can access it here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeBAO0UFKDZyKpg2XzRslsLJVHU61ugjc18-2PVEabTQg2_6g/viewform?usp=sf_link

Also, I'm compiling a list of websites where I could deploy the survey to
get a fair amount of responses. If you know any such websites, please let
me know.

Your help is much appreciated!

All the best,
Maja Gwozdz