[SciPy-Dev] Overlap-add convolution implementation

Freddy Rietdijk freddyrietdijk at fridh.nl
Sat Jun 15 13:47:38 EDT 2019

I suppose whether it can be part of `convolve()` depends on whether any
additional options are needed. Unless a working heuristic is found the
block size will have to be a parameter. In case convolution with a variant
signal should be supported the hop size should be considered as well. In my
experience you will want to use an iterative solution though when doing