[SciPy-Dev] ANN: SMIL - Small Morphological Image Library

Jose-Marcio Martins da Cruz jose-marcio.martins at mines-paristech.fr
Mon Jan 28 05:25:03 EST 2019

On 25/01/2019 21:39, Phillip Feldman wrote:
> When I click on the Tutorials link, I get the following "This topic does not exist yet".  It would be good to have 3-4
> sentences of top-level explanation about what this package does and why someone would want to use it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

The Python part of the documentation is still under construction.

The documentation of the C++ is OK, thanks do Doxygen.

The python part is being build based on this, with the same structure, but it isn't enough. Hopefully, all this will be
OK as soon as possible.

The source code is still being improved with more advanced algorithms, like stochastic Watershed, Bilateral Filtering,
and so.