[SciPy-Dev] Thanks Ralph. Reference books needed for scipy projects.

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 04:19:55 EST 2019

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 1:33 AM K. Kaushik Reddy <reddykaushik18 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
>  For a couple of days I have been working out few project samples which
> could be tried out for scipy with a larger criteria. It would be helpful to
> me (in my work) if you guys can suggest any books or resources which could
> be used as a reference while trying out / going for any scipy project .

That's a bit too general of a question. SciPy covers so many topics,
there's no one book that covers it. The SciPy docs (
http://scipy.github.io/devdocs/) are your best guide; many functions
include references for further reading.

Cheers,
Ralf

Also, thank you Ralf for the reply mail. I thought the project "Enhance the