[SciPy-Dev] Greetings,

K. Kaushik Reddy reddykaushik18 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 11:01:16 EST 2019

Hey there,

 I am a second-year undergraduate C.S student at Amrita School of
Engineering, Bengaluru, India. I would like to take up the project idea
suggested in your wiki namely, "Enhance the Randomized Numerical Linear
Algebra functionality". I am a Data science enthusiast and a python
developer. I am familiar with NumPy and Pandas as well . I also have
experience working with the Linux kernel. Linear Algebra was one of my
courses during my first-year, so I'm good with the basics.

 I think the most natural way to get started would be making some small yet
related contributions to the project. Do you have such small fixes that
could be assigned to me?
Besides that, I would really appreciate any form of suggestions or information
about how the project could be completed. I really love to work with SciPy for
the GSoC-2019 and much passionate about contributing to the SciPy community
. Will be looking forward for your positive reply.

Regards,
K. Kaushik Reddy.
ReplyForward